Written Exam Batches
- Airforce (X-Y) group Fresh batches start on: 29th March(Monday).
- UPSC CDS new batches start on: 2nd March(Monday).
- Airforce (X-Y) group online test series start on: 2nd March(Monday).
- NDA Crash Course with Test Series start on: 20thJanuary(Monday).
- Navy (SSR+AA) new batches start on: 21st October(Monday).
6 months (or 1 attempt)
1 year (or 2 attempts).
Click here to register
- Senaabhyas has a 30% selection rate and has given many All India Ranks.
SSB Coaching at Senaabhyas
If you have it in you then Indian Armed Forces are the best organisation to make your career and The Senaabhyas Educational Center the best institute located in Central India.
The requirement to be met by a training institute for SSB is unique. Unlike written exam classes where an instructor can take on 100 or more students at one go or one can study through online classes, here the need is personal attention, at ‘Senaabhyas’ this is our main focus. And for this is the reason we don’t train for just 2 weeks, we do it for 25 working days i.e. 4 weeks.
The reason for 25 days is simple that it is a test of your personality and at Senaabhyas you are made aware of your shortcomings if any and then given time to improve under our supervision so that at SSB you don’t feel wanting and do not let clearing the SSB more of ‘Luck by Chance’. As it is said ‘practice makes a person perfect’ so we give a lot of emphasis on revision and practice from day 13 onwards (take a look at our training schedule)
It is for this very reason we keep our batch size limited; cost of training low and focus on individual improvement paramount because “selection yaha ek zidd hai”.
- Psychological Test: These are carried out by specially trained psychologist in a given time frame.
- GTO’s Tests: These tests are carried out face to face on the ground in which the testing officer judges the qualities based on the performance shown by candidates on ground, under stress.
- Interviewing Officer's Test: The President or Deputy President interviews the candidate. He evaluates the traits of personality of the candidate. The interviewing officer generally divides his method of interview into two parts. One is the generic test. Where the interviewer puts up the Routine questions. The other one is a situation based test.
All three tests are conducted independently.
|Services||SSB Center Location||Name of SSB Center|
|Allahabad, UP||Selection Centre East (SCE)|
|Bhopal, MP||Selection Centre Central (SCC)|
|Bangalore, KA||Selection Centre South (SCS)|
|Ropar, PB (proposed)||Selection Centre North (SCN)|
|Bhopal, MP||33 SSB, SCC|
|Bangalore, KA||12 SSB, SCS|
|Coimbatore, TN||Naval Selection Board (NSB), Agrani|
|Visakhapatnam, AP||NSB Visakhapatnam|
|Dehradun, UK||1 AFSB|
|Mysore, KA||2 AFSB|
|Gandhinagar, GJ||3 AFSB|
|Varanasi, UP||4 AFSB|